CampusCrusade Presentation - 06/14/2010

Posted by Nic Colgrove | Labels: , | Posted On Tuesday, June 15, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Hey Everyone,
So tonight I feel like we had a great night filled with great friends and great conversation.  We had asked Mozart Dixon from Campus Crusade for Christ (http://www.campuscrusade.com/)  to come and talk to our group about the awesome things this ministry is doing around the state of Nebraska. Campus Crusade is a national and international organization with a focus to bring the word of Jesus Christ within reach to every college student. The boldness, dedication, and focus of this ministry is amazing to me.

I first learned of this Mozart and this ministry thru a friend of the study.  This gentlemen is living proof of God working in great ways, and what intentional sharing of the Gospel can do for people.  Mozart has a whirlwind of a background, but I think it is now a powerful tool that God is using on campuses across this state.  This tells me that God's plan and will for us is so defiant, I hope we all take a moment to listen... seriously listen... to God and discover how God can use our highs and lows in a way that is much bigger then us.  A way to glorify him.  

I encourage everyone to think and pray about becoming a prayer and financial partner for his Ministry.  Our group will discuss in the future if we would like to collectively become prayer and/or financial partners to this ministry. 

BTW... I stole the picture of Mozart from his website Nebraska Catalytic.  Go check it out to make up for me borrowing  it!    (Sorry Mo!)
-------------------------------------

As well, to add to the fun... it was the birthday of our friend Cody Nichols.  We celebrated by having cake, ice cream, pop, and cookies.  For all of you who didn't make it... you missed out!  Plus the cake was made to match his boots.  I personally think the cake was awesome  (maybe that's just me.)  The part was also topped off with balloons and a ridiculous party hat. 

Cody... You were a good sport! 

Comments:

There are 2 comments for CampusCrusade Presentation - 06/14/2010

Post a Comment